About this Book
We are pleased to announce that we are compiling an edited volume titled “Halalan Toyyiban Lipids Processing and Utilization: Concepts, Technologies, and Applications” to be published online by AIJR Publisher having ISBN & DOI. This book aims to provide a comprehensive overview of Halal and Toyyib concepts as they relate to lipids, encompassing their extraction, utilization, and analysis in various fields such as food, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and personal care products.
This edited volume seeks to explore the multifaceted aspects of Halalan Toyyiban lipids, from processing and analysis to their application in different industries. The objective is to bring together insights from experts to shed light on the latest research and developments in this area, contributing significantly to the fields of food science, Halal studies, and lipid technology. The themes of this edited volume on Halalan Toyyiban Lipids are as follows-
- Introduction to Halalan Toyyiban Lipids
- Extraction of Lipids
- Halal and Toyyib Microbial Lipids
- Insect Oil and Its Applications
- Cooking Oil and Its Toyyiban Concept
- Lipid Oxidation in Foods and Its Prevention
- Halal Lipids Adulteration and Importance of Traceability System
- Halal Lipids in Pharmaceuticals
- Halal Lipids in Cosmetics and Personal Care Products
- Halal Sustainability in Lipid and Oil Products
- Halal Industry and Economic Development
Submit a well-written chapter within the word limit of 2500 to 8000 words (excluding references, tables, & figures) for reviewing and publication.
There is no charge to contribute to the book chapter on Halalan Toyyiban Lipids, it's totally free for authors. Publishing chapters in this edited book on Halalan Toyyiban Lipids is absolutely free. All associated costs are sponsored by the volume editors, and the authors do not need to pay anything. You just need to focus on the highest quality, scientific integrity, and significance.
- Submission Start Date: 25 November 2023
- Submission End Date: 30 May 2024
- Expected Reviewing Time: 2-3 Months
- Expected Publication: November 2024